You are 13+ and soon you will have to decide on the subjects you want to study at A-Level. Finding out about your “Personality Type” will help you to
- discover the strengths with which you were born and thus build confidence in yourself,
- recognise your potential for development and growth, and
- appreciate your relationships with others, including your family and how you might act under stress at home and at school
- indicate areas that might be suitable for your future professional life.
A session providing the above can be offered either
- just to you, or
- to you and a friend or sibling, if the two of you are prepared to come and be coached together.
The interactive conversation required to establish your type will last for about 60 minutes and costs £99 (the price is the same for one or two participants being coached).